News & Events
Locate Mobile Phones: Why Mobile Phone Tracking Can Be Important
- February 11, 2019
- Posted by: Leon Okane
- Category: Blog
Technology has evolved and advanced to a stage that it is extremely easy to track a mobile phone. In fact, that is the task assigned to all handy orten kostenlos programs to discover the location of a mobile phone. The system, by analyzing the time it takes for the signal to connect with the phone from the radio mast and evaluating the time with two other masts, can enable us to have a slight precise location of the mobile phone.
Although the accuracy is lower compared to the GPS tracking systems, as long as the mobile is turned on, with a reasonable signal and it has close proximity to three mobile phone masts, you can get an excellent indication. Results show a distance range of 100m in large city areas and will also cover a distance of 5km in extensive moorland with a low-quality network signal. This, however, will become more precise if the user goes around during the daytime and the system can more accurately estimate the location.
So what are the major legal uses that mobile phone tracking can be put to?
1) Keeping an eye on kids and teenagers – Nowadays, most kids cannot do without their mobile phone, constantly chatting with their buddies and checking social network platforms, so finding their exact location should not prove too complicated. It will give you rest of mind, develop trust and help you locate them when offering the expected taxi service.
2) Looking in on elderly relatives –Age tends to affect our behavior at some point and nothing could be more challenging than an independent elderly relative who is keen to travel, worse still those people with early signs of dementia or Alzheimer’s who can confused and forgetful. A simple check on the internet can help guarantee their safety, or even if they have already embarked on the journey, you can easily trace their location.
3) Car or mobile phone tracking – If you left your phone in the car, it can turn out to be a blessing as you can use it as an impromptu tracking gadget to enable you to find it in a rowdy car park or in case your car is stolen, it will help you to pinpoint its location.
4) Navigation – One of the difficult ways of giving someone directions is when they are unable to figure out their current location. Mobile phone tracking enables you to figure out your position and put them back on the right track. It is also useful for meeting or picking up people when you are not in tune with their surroundings. Just visit the internet and you can put yourself within the shortest possible distance.
5) Emergencies – Domestic accident, injury, or car crash whilst touring the great outdoors, phone tracking can also offer emergency services with a precise fix on your position. It also narrows your location down to a few kilometers in the wide-open countryside could actually save you enough time while tracking your location during an emergency.